Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Temecula Balloon and Wine Festival

Hey Love Cats,

My intention this week was to talk about my experience with the Balloon and Wine Festival in Temecula, however, I and friend woke up at the crack of dawn on Saturday morning to have a photoshoot with the hot air balloons, and we only saw three balloons! What did I miss? As we were driving we kept seeing signs that said public event with an arrow. We followed the arrow, along with other people, and there was nothing. Perhaps the weather was not optimal for the event. Maybe it was too windy or cloudy, I am unsure.

So instead, I will share some of the photos that I took of her and some balloon photos that I took at the festival many years ago.






In the past, despite the traffic, it is truly breathtaking. Get up early enough to see the balloons get filled and take off from the ground, it's something not to miss (although, with my experience this weekend, maybe I did it all wrong, so don't take my advice haha).






Talk soon,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment